Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

Chris Hadfield on the beauty of a spacewalk*

by - 21 February



The world's most famous astronaut Chris Hadfield on the beauty of a spacewalk.
The Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield has become an internet sensation giving us a rare glimpse into the everyday lives of those living and working on the International Space Station. I talked to him about his space adventures. 

What did you learn from yours spacewalks?
It changed my perspective because rather than standing on the earth looking up at the universe, instead I was in the universe with the earth, with the world. And that's a different perspective - to see the world not as some vast mother but instead to be just another small planet orbiting a small star. And to be on a spacewalk you really see that difference in perspective because you have seen the world by yourself alone in the universe as something that is flying through the universe with you. I think it's quite humbling.


 *Excerpt from my interview with Chris Hadfield – First Canadian Astronaut to walk in space. Read more how the life on Earth looks like from the space here  Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

You May Also Like

0 коментара

Comments system