Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

What is to be Princess nowadays: very little glamour and a lot of work

by - 01 December


What is to be a Princess today?
Very little glamour and a lot of work. I feel very lucky because it does provide me with a voice that can be heard. And it gives me a platform to work very hard on the issues that I am passionate about. I will always work on the preservation of culture and heritage. I'm advocating for making culture and heritage priority area when it comes to tourism development policies. I feel that it is a sort of a privilege and a responsibility to have this title. Because I have to work double hard, and triple as hard, to achieve my goal and do what I can to make this world a better place.

You May Also Like

0 коментара

Comments system