Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

A Powerful Lesson About Human Nature From The The REAL Wolf of Wall Street

by - 10 September



What is the Human Nature according to The REAL Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort?
He shared his view and experience during an event some years ago.

What have you learned about people til now, about human nature?
People by nature, the average let's say, I can't give you an exact percentage, but I'd say the overwhelming percentage of human beings believe in redemption, they believe in forgiveness. And they love a great redemption story, they love it when they see someone like myself.
I can't tell you how many emails I get every single day from people aged 14 or even younger sometimes to 60 years old who liked to say: "Your story inspires me, with or without the learnings of the straight line system and the actual tactics, just the story". The ability to come back from failure and not to say die, when the odds were so stacked against you, when you made the sort of mistakes that I made, the fact that I didn't give up, that I was able to put one foot in front of the other and keep going on, that's inspiring to people.
So I think 90% of the population loves a great redemption story. And they're so happy to see it happen. Then there's the other 10% who believe that you should die in a fire after you make mistakes. And the thing is they yell the loudest, so sometimes you hear them. Yell: "O,h he's so terrible, he's awful". And I respect them too. I have nothing against those people. That makes the world go round. There's the yin and the yang, and the haters serve a purpose too, they keep the story current and exciting. They make up rumors I moved to this country or that country, or didn't do this or that, and it keeps the story going. So I mean you have to take the good with the bad.
But I think in general people really love redemption, they respect it when they see it happen and it inspires them.

You May Also Like

0 коментара

Comments system