Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

Theodore Zeldin on the Art of Conversation

by - 10 July


The Oxford scholar and thinker Theodore Zeldin on the art of conversation. (Part 1 of my interview with him)

What is the best conversation menu to really connect with others?
For me conversation is a meeting of two individuals who exchanged their intimate thoughts and opinions and their prejudices. I cannot have a good conversation with you unless you tell me about yourself. That will cause new ideas in me. I talk to people because I want to understand the world. It is an exchange and I give as much as I take.
Read the whole interview with him here: Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

You May Also Like

0 коментара

Comments system